Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Can You Get to Your Perfect Life?

IMAGINE a perfect day in your near or far future when you're doing exactly what you want and being exactly who you want to be. Record your vision on paper or screen by answering these questions:


  •           What are you creating?
  •           Who are you with?
  •           Where are you?
  •           What would it take to travel from where you are now to that perfect day in your future?
  •           What's in the way?
  •           What support--financial, spiritual, social--would make your vision attainable?

--Gigi Rosenberg, adapted from Workout Column, Writer Magazine, June 2011, page 41

I'd love to hear at least one of your answers to these soul-tickling questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette! I would love to see your answers to these questions. My daughter and her three children just left after a nice long visit, so I think my perfect day was filled with being with them. But I can always think of other perfect days too...like one that's not filled with snow!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ceil. Thanks for asking! My perfect life would be nearer my daughter and her three terrific kids, who are now an 8-hour drive away. I'd be creating all the things I do now--writing, speaking, and singing, but also fun memories with the kids.
      Thanks for commenting! I'm with you on your opinion of snow!
      Jen

      Delete

Oh, it's YOU! I'm so happy to see you here today, and look forward to reading your comments.